CUPID Program Dates
05-30-2023 - 07-28-2023
Registration Opens: 12-15-2022
Registration Closes: 02-08-2023
Things you'll need to apply
- You will need your resume or CV
- Personal Statement (500 words or less) â€“ When writing your summary, please be sure to address the following:
- CUPID's goal is to bring together students with demonstrated experience in addressing health care disparities so that they might learn from each other. What unique experiences or attributes do you have that will enrich the program?
- How might the CUPID program further your career goals?
- Profile picture
- Names and emails of two references
- One reference should be from an institutional official (medical school dean or registrar) who can comment on your academic record and/or provide a letter of good standing.
- The second reference should be an individual qualified to comment on your dedication to service and/or your enthusiasm for research. Upon submission of your application, a confirmation message and a link for your referees will be sent to your email address. Please copy the link and send it to your referees to upload their reference letters. Note: A link will be sent only if both referee names are completed.